AlphaTrader Release Notes 2.7.3
After several sprints focused on major functionalities development, this 2 weeks sprint has primarily been a bug sprint to stabilize and prepare the AlphaTrader 2.7 official release (expected to be the 2.7.4). We are however still shipping some new functionalities and improvements.
- Re pointing LMAX API and Fix demo connector to the new LMAX demo environment.
- Bug fixing on setup exe preventing IQFeed simulator to be installed correctly.
- Bug Fixing on IB Fix connectivity. Integration testing still in progress.
- Enable the proper configuration of the open time of the daily bar data. Midnight by default vs 10 pm before.
- Minor improvements around IQFeed.
- Regression bug fix on indicator step lines which were not visible.
- Allow piling up of modification (price / size / tp / sl) actions, even on pending or modify pending orders (meaning that the previous modification(s) has not been processed yet).
- Improvement on the position reconciliation.
- Bug fix on LMAX API order reconciliation.
- Regression bug fix on LMAX Fix and API SL and TP modification following modify workflow improvements.
- Various improvement and bug fixes on trade and order workflow.
- Adding OnCancelReject event to advise user of the reject of his order cancel action.
- Allow piling up of modification (price / size / tp / sl) actions on pending or modify pending orders.
- Adding IQFeed and FXCM simulators on the quick workspace set up Wizzard.
- Several bug fix on the workspace set up Wizzard.
- Bug fix on a filter of the trade blotter.
- Preparation/Speccing of AlphaTrader Client V2 – mainly a major UI / ergonomic improvement, introducing also docking.
- Bug fix on AlphaTrader splash screen which was preventing AlphaTrader to start correctly on some particular windows environments.