AlphaTrader Release Notes 2.7.5
Minor improvements for stabilisation of AlphaTrader 2.7.
Our main developments are now focus on AlphaTrader 2.8 delivery.
- Bug fixing in environment restoration for Simulated connection
- Better handling of cancel rejection in LMAX API connections
- Handling re-connection after weekend for FXCM ForexConnect sessions
- Improving history subscription and indicator initialization in strategies
- Improving culture handling: AlphaTrader now support every culture environment (not only en-UK and en-US as before)
- Calculation for latency on trades more accurate
- Indicator MaxMemory attribute managed for imbricated indicators
- Sending Stop order when calling Modifying SL for trade without SL whereas rejecting the operation in strategies
Algobox and custom development samples:
- Adding some new samples
- Updating old samples with new features in Alpha API
- Improving emails format for execution reports