AlphaTrader Release Notes 2.8.0
The main drivers for this new AlphaTrader Client are:
- Major improvement of the ergonomics aspects, including docking of panels.
- Migration from updates on demand, to real time updates being fed from the server to the clients.
- Global improvement of the stability, particularly for long connexions.
- Better design of scalability for high multi-clients set-up.
- Adding trading action to the client: scalpers, DOM, then charts too.
- Progressively moving all UI elements out of the server on the client.
With the 2.8.0 release, we are delivering a first step in this redesign.
- Global layout redesign of AlphaTrader Client.
- Adding docking on AlphaTrader Client panels.
- Adding Trade History panel on AlphaTrader Client.
- Adding Execution History on AlphaTrader Client.
- Adding back up for restart of all grid configuration on AlphaTrader Client.
- Adding partial back up for restart of layout on AlphaTrader Client.
- Possibility to choose among 16 UI themes.
- Feeding of trades and fills updates to the client in real time.
- Improvement of AlphaTrader Client connection stability.
- Better handling of AlphaTrader Server disconnection, changement of workspace, etc.
- Show visibility of connection state.
- Adding back up of the connectivity set-up.
- Adding the option to install AlphaTrader, AlphaTrader Client or both (default).
Below are a few screenshots of the layout: