AlphaTrader Release Notes 2.8.1
The main drivers for this new AlphaTrader Client are:
- Major improvement of the ergonomics aspects, including docking of panels.
- Migration from updates on demand, to real time updates being fed from the server to the clients.
- Global improvement of the stability, particularly for long connexions.
- Better design of scalability for high multi-clients set-up.
- Adding trading action to the client: scalpers, DOM, then charts too.
- Progressively moving all UI elements out of the server on the client.
With the 2.8.1 private release, we are delivering a second step in this redesign.
- Adding the following panels on AlphaTrader Client:
- Static AlgoNaute
- Position blotter
- Trade blotter
- Account blotter
- Improvement of back up of the layout on AlphaTrader Client