Designed for professional algorithmic trading and execution performance, our buy-side multi-asset trading environment AlphaTrader® allows your strategies to make use of the widest range of possibilities available on the electronic and low latency modern markets.
More than just a platform, AlphaTrader is a full trading environment being composed of:
- AlphaTrader: real time trading platform, mostly server side.
- AlphaTrader Client: thin client, especially for multi-user connectivity.
- AlphaCharts: chartist environment.
- AlphaSearch (coming soon): backtesting environment.
- AlphaMonitoring: support/monitoring application.
- AlphaAPI: extend the platform with your add-ons.
- Excel RTD: give life to your Excel spreadsheets by connecting them to AlphaTrader
- Server AlphaAPI (coming soon): connect your third party application to the AlphaTrader infrastructure
- our Support and Monitoring service offers.
Download our AlphaTrader features presentation.
The main strentghs of the AlphaTrader trading platform are:
- Multi-Broker, Multi-Account and Multi-Asset platform.
- Ultra-fast executions and Direct Market Access oriented.
- Lower your transaction costs thanks to innovative execution algorithms (netting, internal matching, block merge, etc) allowing internalisation of liquidity.
- Transaction Cost Analysis (TCA) providing transparency on all your executions
- Industrial automated and algorithmic trading functionalities, including Visual Studio C# for development.
- Semi-Automated trading built-in the platform (approval blotter).
- Trade Centric (MT4 like) and Position Centric trading mode (MT5, MC, Ninja like).
- Fully configurable and tailor-made addons (can be developped through our AlphaAPI).
- One-click trading and algo-trading (cf tactics) on scalpers, charts and DOM. Ideal for manual traders.
- Financial and Operational risk monitoring with our RiskManager and AlphaMonitoring.
- FIX connectivity for optimal stability and resilience.
- Connectivity possible with Prime Brokers and Aggregators.
Some Facts and Figures about AlphaTrader:
- 500 strategies: the number of multi-timeframe strategies run simultaneously and 24h/24 by an hedge fund client on the same instance of AlphaTrader.
- 9 billion $: the monthly volumes executed through AlphaTrader in May 2014.
- Millions $: Assets under management with AlphaTrader.
- 11 to 100% of cost (spread + commission) saving using AlphaTrader LMAX vs MT4 LMAX.
- <1 ms: sub-millisecond latency to trigger and send an order.
- 30: AlphaTrader LMAX is 30 times faster than MT4 LMAX. 5ms (alphaTrader) vs 150ms (MT4) roundtrip execution latency.
- 1: number of click to send an order and get an algo attached to it.
- 2011: the year we rolled out the first version of AlphaTrader , AlphaTrader 1.0.
Contact-us for more information.