Workshop on High Precision Forex Scalping
Alpha Novae will be organising on the 4th of october 2013 in collaboration with Traders’ Day a full day workshop dedicated to Forex Scalping.
Plan of the day:
- Presentation of Alpha Novae.
- Présentation of the day.
- Putting in context and perspective the Forex scalper activity in modern markets (and its challenges).
- Understanding the scalper environment:
- Understanding the way markets work (micro structure): actors, structure, type of orders, etc.
- Understanding Forex brokers business: providers (LP), their constraints, their business model (dealer, ECN and Exchange/MTF).
- How to measure the quality of its trading environment: slippage, latency, spread, cost of transaction, liquidity, etc.
- The family of scalping strategies: momentum, market making, arbitrages, news trading, etc.
- Presentation of the ideal workspace environment to scalp Forex:
- Direct Market Access on Exchange/MTF
- Geographical Optimisation.
- Trading platform and associated tools. Focus on AlphaTrader.
- How to reduce your transaction costs with AlphaTrader.
- In practical: Hybrid trading approaches human-machine.
- In practical: Example of the development of an algo trading automate.
- Bonus dedicated to participants.
French presentation video to be watched in HD and full screen.